Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Service (Future Consideration) -Location: Various US Locations
FanSummit is a leading global sport and entertainment industry consulting and revenue strategy company. FanSummit’s clients include collegiate and professional sports organizations.
The Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Service position is responsible for executing ticket sales and service efforts and activity for their respective organization. This career growth opportunity is invaluable experience for aspiring individuals and future industry leaders. We place a major emphasis on recruiting the absolute best candidates with the greatest career potential. Our account executives receive sales training and personalized career advice and tutelage to propel their career. Account Executives to sales work under senior level sales management to build relationships in the marketplace to generate revenue through the sale of season tickets, partial plans, group tickets and all other ticket packages. This position will be required to plan, sell and execute sales, fan relationship initiatives and experiences for the organization and other special events held annually and help lead the ticket sales team regarding all ticket sales efforts.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- This position will be focused on selling tickets to Football season tickets, partial plans, corporate ticket packages, group sales, single game sales, and other ticket products.
- Prospect and call current season ticket holders and customers, past customers and prospect/cold call new sales leads to generate ticket sales.
- Set appointments and call area businesses and individual prospects via phone, in-person appointments, social media communication, events/game days and networking events to seal season tickets, partial plans, corporate ticket packages, group sales, single game sales and other ticket products.
- Work all home games and events to perform various ticket sales, service and fan engagement duties and activities through the game day.
- Work closely with peers on sales training activity
- Build relationships with ticket buyers and prospective ticket buyers to provide exceptional customer service and repeat and referral business.
- Perform daily sales activity proficiently to achieve and exceed daily, weekly, monthly, annual and year-over-year sales goals set forth by senior administrators/executives and sales management.
- Anticipate and act proactively to create opportunities for up-selling and new business opportunities with current customers.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience and Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports, Business Management, Marketing, or similar concentration preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a business environment, or commensurate graduate school, internship, and other work experiences
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and service
- Ability to learn in a dynamic environment
- Must have strong and effective verbal and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays, including all games and various events
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn sales strategy and techniques
- Demonstrate ability to provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients under normal conditions and challenging circumstances.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Director of Sales/General Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales/General Manager - depending on organization
EEOC: FanSummit, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.